With rising heating bills many homeowners are looking for solutions that maximise the energy efficiency of their timber windows whilst retaining the original look.
- Reduced energy costs.
- Slim discreet double glazed sashes into existing box frames.
- New Timber windows.
- We can manufacture complete new timber windows.
- Single glazed to match existing if listed.
- Double glazed that comply with currant building regulation part L.
We install secondary glazing sometimes when there is no other way of draught proofing. Secondary glazing is the perfect solution for reducing noise pollution in your property.
There are four types of secondary glazing:
- Horizonatal sliders normally used with either sash or casement primary windows.
- Vertical sliders used to mirror sliding sash windows.
- Hinged units generally used with casement and hinged primary windows.
- Lift out units used when its a fixed window or the customer seldom needs to open the primary window.